Subject: RE: EDXL-DE Submission

To all Emergency Management TC Members:

This is to acknowledge receipt of the submission of EDXL-DE for OASIS Standard ballot. I'll be reviewing the submission over the
next few days. As long as everything is in order, this will go out for "member familiarization" on 1 Apr with ballots open from 16
Apr - 30 Apr. Results will be announced on 1 May.

Thanks to all TC members for your hard work!

Regards,

Mary