Subject: OASIS Symposium

Dear Chip,

The OASIS Symposium will be held the week of May 8-12.  The EM-TC is doing
all we can to make the most of our time together to further the standards
efforts for emergency management.  I think it would be helpful to have
someone from the DM program there to speak to the changes that have gone on
in your organization as well as the upcoming work of the SWG.  While I have
heard this and so have members of the EIC, our EM-TC has not, except second
hand from me.  Would you consider such a presentation on either the morning
of 5/10 or 5/11?

Thanks for all you do to facilitate the development of open standards in
support of emergency management.

Best regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC