Subject: Re: EDXL Resource Message

Thanks Jon,

We look forward to your input.  We will be having an intense face-to-face
meeting of the Msg/Notification Subcommittee that is working the Resource
Messaging effort May 9-11 in San Francisco.  It would be great if we could
have your input in time to consider at those meetings.  If you are
available, maybe you could come in for a visit and impart some wisdom to
the group as we work to develop the Draft Specification and consider these
issues.  Tim Grapes and Rex Brooks will be defining the agenda for this
portion of our work.

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager