Subject: Face to Face

EM-TC Members:

Here is the schedule for our face to face meetings at the symposium as we discussed on the call yesterday.  Please let me know if you have any issues or problems with this line up.  Also, read all the way through especially the notes at the bottom.  I did not get final word from OASIS and the hotel on the room assignments, so there may be a change there but otherwise it is looking like this:

Monday - Meet casually around 6pm in the bar area

Tuesday - OASIS Symposium all day.  EM-TC will meet for lunch at a designated table.  If you have paid conference registration, that will take care of your lunch.  If you have not, you may pay just for the lunch when you get there.  Be sure to see Jane Harnad when you arrive if you plan to do this.  Those I have listed as planning to have lunch together are:  Patti, Gary, Elysa, Josh, Tim, Lee, Bill, Michelle and Tom with Dave being a maybe.  If I have any of this wrong, please let me know.  I will be doing the TC lightning rounds at the close of the session around 5:00.  It would be nice for us to sit together for that if possible.  If you have a CAP cap, bring it along.

Tuesday 6-10pm  Tibron Board Room - 2nd floor

I did not schedule any breaks during this period.  It will be rather informal.  Each of the first two presentations/discussions should not last an hour and we will have time to take a break as needed.  The last 2 hours will be intense and we will get as much done as possible.

        6-7 Overview of Disaster Management Program by Bill Kalin
        7-8 Informal discussion of SOA and NIJ update by Tom Clarke
        8-10 HAVE work

Inputs:
Outputs: HAVE Agenda: Wednesday - Resource Messaging Day (Room may change but currently as follows:)
8:00-12:00 Tibron Board Room, 12:15 buffet lunch, 1:00-6:00 Tibron Board Room, Breaks 2:30-3:00, 4:45-5:00

Inputs:
Outputs:
RM Agenda:
Thursday - Resource Messaging in the morning and Implementation SC and IF SC in afternoon.  Again, the rooms here may change but for now are as follows:
8:00-12:00 Tibron Board Room, 12:15 Buffet lunch, 1:00-6:00 Tibron Board Room, Breaks 2:30-3:00, 4:45-5:00

8-12 Continue with RM Agenda items left over from Wednesday

1:00-2:30  Implementation SC.  3:00-6:00  Infrastructure SC Issues Friday - Travel day

NOTES:  I am planning to bring a speaker phone and projector.  OASIS is supposed to provide a phone line and screen.  DM program is providing for the room Tues evening, Wed morning and Thurs morning as well as a conference bridge if needed.  If anyone is planning to dial in - please let me know so we can make that available.  I understand there is no wired internet in the room without a charge.  However, there is wireless free in the lobby close by and we can possibly access that.

Wishing you all safe travels,
Elysa, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager