Subject: NOAA Letter and meeting today a 3:00 EDT

TC Members,

Patti and I have worked on the NOAA letter which is attached.  Please
review as soon as possible.  I would like to have a telecon to accept
any final comments and approve the letter with a quorum this
afternoon if possible.  Please try to be available for a very short
call at 3:00EDT.  Reply to the list if can make this.  Thank you, Elysa

Lautenbacher_draft_TC1.doc