Subject: CAPv1.1-errata1.doc uploaded for consideration in today's TCMeeting

Hi Everyone,

I finally got around to getting started on my overdue Action Item:
the CAP v1.1 errata. In compliance with TC Process:

3.5 Approved Errata

A TC may approve a set of Errata to an OASIS Standard as "Approved
Errata" to the corrected specification by:

(a) Adopting the set of proposed corrections as a Committee Draft, in
the form of a list of changes, and optionally accompanied by a copy
of the original specification text marked to incorporate the proposed
changes.

(b) Confirming by Full Majority Vote that the proposed corrections do
not constitute a Substantive Change.

(c) Submitting the proposed corrections for a 15-day public review,
and completing that review, pursuant to Section 3.4.

(d) After the public review, confirming the the proposed corrections
as Approved Errata by a Full Majority Vote.

Once approved, the Approved Errata shall be with the specification it
corrects, in any publication of that specification. Disposition of
Approved Errata must be identified in the subsequent Public Review
Draft of the corrected specification.

A TC may not adopt Approved Errata to an OASIS Standard more than
once in any consecutive six-month period.

I have uploaded a short description of the errata and the specific
section of the .xsd file to be changed in order to make the schema
consistent with the specification by including the enumeration value
of "Assess" in the element: responseType.

I have also uploaded the full text of the specification as a Word
.doc file with the note that I will create the other versions when
this is approved.

This should be sufficient for us to vote on the errata and move to a
15-day public review.