Subject: Suggestions for the Adoption SC?

Dear EM TC members,
Josh and I would like to get the Adoption subcommittee moving.  We don't have a site up or anything, yet, but that shouldn't stop us.

We'd like to solicit (a) ideas for what the SC should do first, and (b) volunteers to be on the SC.  Any comments or ideas are most welcome.

Also, if any of the other SC chairs have suggestions about process and procedure we should follow, please do clue us in.

Thanks very much,
Josh and Aaron