Subject: HAVE - suggestion to review comments during public comment period

All,

We could not discuss the comments as there were only few people on the call - Gary, Tim and I.

I understand that people are swamped with the hundred other things we need to do. So, I propose that we discuss the below comments during the public comment period and I will start working on the formatting changes.

Alternatively, if you want to meet in the next few days - that also works for me.

Thanks

Sukumar

From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato@nicta.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:26 PM
To: Emergency Mgt XML TC
Subject: [emergency] HAVE comments

Some technical comments on EDXL-HAVE 1.0 CD:

1 - LocationCountryName is defined as an integer - should be string (line 261)

2 - LocationPostalCodeID is defined as an integer, but some countries (eg UK) use non-integers.

3 - Should we reuse the OASIS CIQ spec for all the org/address/location elements???
(since they have solved all the I18N issues)

4 - EMSOffloadMinutes has a max of 60 - will it never exceed this?? (line 283)

5 - ServiceCoverageStatus  - all its subelements have one of two string values (available/unavailable)
      This could be replaced with an xsd:boolean type instead.

6 - Surgery  - all its subelements have one of two string values (available/unavailable)
      This could be replaced with an xsd:boolean type instead.
      NOTE: I assume the example (lines 1504-1514) is not correct as the elements have no values?

7 - If there is no <Bed> element under <BedCapapcity>, then I assume the numbers are the total for the hospital?
     Otherwise, there should only be one <Bed> inside <BedCapacity>?

8 -  Is there a document that formally defines the GEO-OASIS specification?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.