Subject: Dec 5-7 Face to Face Meeting on Resource

Dear TC Members,

If you have been active in the resource messaging draft development
and would like to attend the face to face meeting in Washington, DC
Dec 5-7, please send me an email letting me know your interest and
availability so that I can finalize arrangements with DM for their
sponsorship.  Even if you are in the DC area, I need to know if you
will be attending as well.

The meetings will be held at the Touchstone facility at 1920 N St NW,
suite 600.  There will also be an 800 number for dialing in to the
meeting if you cannot be there in person.  Suggested hotels are The
Topaz Hotel on N St about two blocks from Touchstone and Homewood
Suites at 1475 Massachusetts Ave.  Both are within walking distance
of the Metro.  The Homewood provides a full  breakfast and dinner
each day but is about 4 blocks from Touchstone.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  I would like to get
the count by close of business Wednesday 11/15/06.  Thanks!

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager