Subject: RE: Global Justice Reference Architecture (JRA) Specification Version 1.3 Announcement

From DOJ Global:

Happy New Year!

The GISWG Executive Architecture Committee (EAC) is proud to announce that the Global Justice Reference Architecture (JRA) Specification Working Draft Version 1.3 is now available on U.S. OJP's Technology and Global Web Site.  Each JRA Draft Specification is open for a two week review timeframe, and all comments will be considered for the next pending release.  The EAC is currently working on Version 1.4. Your input is important, so please send in your comments by Tuesday, January 16, 2007 for consideration and resolution by the EAC.  We hope to establish a routine feedback and release delivery schedule.

There is a quick link to the left of the U.S. DOJ's Global web site http://it.ojp.gov/, under "Key Topics," and an established link at http://it.ojp.gov/globaljra.

Thank you so much for your continued support of U.S. DOJ's Global Initiative!  We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org

Phone:          (301) 614-3720