Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL-Have major comment

Hi Renato,

I put the question the Committee on Ontology for Health Informatics
of the National Center for Ontological Research and the consensus was
the red, yellow, green, black scheme, but that came with the
disclaimer that there were, are other schemes. It would be great if
there was a standard, so I wouldn't object to making it another
ValueListURN. The only problem with that is that we are still not
getting the various discrete constituencies to start publishing and
maintaining these lists. However, that is not a good reason not to
employ the technique, but we do need to start holding some feet to
the fire soon.