Subject: Re: Questions regarding Cancel, Update, Ack

Hi Corrie,

I am forwarding this message to the Emergency Management TC for
referral to the Adoption Subcommittee as an example question that we
should find a way to ensure gets answered in the context of that
subcommittee's work.

We will reply soon with a definitive answer for you.

While the Messages and Notification Subcommittee I co-chair was
responsible for much, but not all, of the work on EDXL_DE, we need to
develop an effective way to ensure that questions like yours are
reported and archived as well as answered.

Thanks,
Rex Brooks