Subject: EDXL-RM-CD-V01 replaced

Hi again Everyone,

I got a note from Mary with corrections and clarifications, and I
have done those and replaced the file. There is still one item which
might need to be changed, but things like location URLs, the
copyright notice in the footer along with the date are all correct
now. The only thing left was one part of the last paragraph of
"Notices:" Unless I missed something, of course, but I am double and
triple checking.