Subject: Last change to EDXL-RM-CD-V01 uploaded

Hi All,

Mary McRae answered my question about the last paragraph in
"Notices:" and I have made the correction, listing all of the EDXL
names and abbreviations which are, indeed, required to be noted as
trademarks of OASIS, so, hopefully, this is the last replacement and
we can now move forward to the next step: the 60-day Public Review
which we voted for yesterday.