Subject: FW: Partnership success

Elysa Jones, Chair of OASIS Emergency Management TC,

It is my distinct pleasure to pass along to you the hearty thanks from Chip
Hines, Disaster Management Program Manager, US Department of Homeland
Security, for the contribution of OASIS and the OASIS Emergency Management TC
in helping his Disaster Management eGov Initiative win an excellence.gov
award.

Let me also add my thanks for the excellent leadership you have provided to
the OASIS EM TC and for expending your time to work with OASIS staff and help
us understand the support needs of this important work at OASIS.  I also send
a big thanks to all of the members of the OASIS EM TC!

As we prepare to move forward with the Emergency Interoperability Member
Section, please let me know what else the OASIS staff can be doing to support
the efforts of all of the volunteers working on this effort, not only to
support the goals and programs within the USA, but also in extending this
important work to help our fellow citizens of the world.

Warmest regards,

Patrick Gannon
President & CEO
OASIS