Subject: EM-TC Call Fri 3/10 2:00-3:30 EST

There will be a telecon on Friday 3/10 at 2:00.  Call in details are
posted on Kavi.

We need there to be a quorum on the call so that we can approve the
minutes of the 2/20 meeting and therefore have all the documents to
move EDXL-RM to OASIS for the 60-day public comment review.

We will also finish up the HAVE comments during this call.

Hope to see you all there,
Elysa