Subject: EM-TC Meeting today 2:00 EST

Reminder - there will be an EM-TC meeting today at 2:00 EST.  There
are two agenda items for this meeting and will require a quorum:

1.  Review/Approve the meeting notes of Feb 20 where we moved the
Resource Messaging work to a Committee Draft and also into 60-day
public comment.  These meeting notes are posted in draft form on the
site.  We'll also review/approve the notes from the meeting 3/6/07.

2.  The goal is to finish the comment list on HAVE and approve
recommended dispensation of as many comments as we can finish in the
allotted time.

See you on the call,
Elysa