Subject: My Availability for Symposium & Face to Face

Hi Folks,

I thought I should give you as much advance notice as I can. I won't
be able to attend the OASIS Symposium. My recent trip to the Fifth
Medical Banking Institute convinced me that attempting to fund these
trips on a shoestring just causes me too many difficulties, so I am
pulling back from this commitment.

I can, however, attend the Face to Face via teleconference if it is
available, Also, I can provide as much help to Michelle as she deems
necessary for preparing the slides and a paper, if that is included.

Michelle, if you could contact me off line, and give me your number,
I switched to Vonage, so we can spend as much time in teleconferences
as we need to carry the presentation effort forward.

I really regret that this is necessary. I do have some hope that one
or another proposal that I have in the works may come through to
change this situation for the fall, and to allow me to renew my OASIS
membership in June-July, but for now it simply isn't feasible.

Needless to say I am available for consulting.