Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - West Salem Multi Jurisdiction Exercise (WestSalemExercise.zip) uploaded

Great!

Images of damaged non-residential buildings are in short supply.
Specifically, medium to large semi-public, industry and retail
structures such as museums/theaters, hospitals, parking structures,
bridges, railyards, industrial plants, stores, restaurants, bars, gas
stations...

Images of things blowing in the wind (high wind - not palm trees) would be good.

Images of search and rescue crews, people evacuating, people coming
out of damaged buildings,

Images of setup of command posts and Emergency Operations Centers
would be useful.

Images of computers and communication devices in use would be useful.

Anything else that seems appropriate would be useful, even the kitchen
sink if it is in the right setting.

Thanks,

Michelle