Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - West Salem Multi Jurisdiction Exercise (WestSalemExercise.zip) uploaded

Patti,

I try to be very careful about copyrights. (Otherwise Honeywell
Lawyers will lynch me.)

May I assume that any shots from you, friends or family are available
for public usage? If the photographer is embedded in the file
metadata, I can cite them or label it as copyright, 'photographer
name.'

All but one collection I'm posting to the Resource directory in KAVI
are all from open libraries or taken by me or an intern from Honeywell
and I'm just citing the source.

Since the Honeywell photos of the Wilson NIST/Honeywell demo/exercise
were already shared with NIST, they can also be considered available
for use royalty and written permission free, with a cite to
"copyright, Honeywell Inc."

- Michelle