Subject: Of interest in relation to EDXL-HAVE: CDC Pandemic Flu Checklist

Hi Everyone,

Seems to be your day for receiving errant reports from yours truly.
This is the recently published checklist from the CDC specifying
information they want Hospitals nationwide to use for gauging and
improving their capabilities for responding to an Influenza Pandemic.
Because it overlaps areas in EDXL-HAVE, I thought it was worthwhile
reviewing as we prep for the 15-Day Public Review of EDXL-HAVE.

CDC Hospital Checklist.doc