Subject: EDXL-RM 1.0 - 60 Day Public Comment

Dear Mary,

The EM-TC is proud to announce that we would like to submit the EDXL-Resource Messaging Committee Draft to OASIS to initiate the 60-day public comment period.  The following links include what you should need.

1.  Approved meeting notes where the TC decided to make this a Committee Draft and also advance it to Public Comment.  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/20127/Approved%20Meeting%20Notes%208-22-2006.doc
2.  This zip file contains the doc, html and pdf versions of the Committee Draft as well as the associated files.
3.  I have received a statement from Rex Brooks, the Subcommittee Co-chair that produced this work, that the schema is valid.
4.  A notice of this CD being made available for public comment will be posted:
Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager
Warning Systems, Inc.
256-880-8702 x102

If there is something missing, please let me know.  Thanks!  Elysa