Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP 1.1 Standard and ITU-T Recommendation

Friends -

Sounds like a lot of important details are being picked up here, so
may I offer a more general suggestion?  Is there someplace where it
is, or could be, stated explicitly that our overriding intent is for
the ASN.1 and XML codings to represent the same data structure
interchangeably?

That might seem trivial or obvious, but there's always the
possibility that some small inconsistency will slip past our
collective inspection, however thorough.  Might it be prudent,
therefore, to memorialize our overall intent as an added safeguard
against some accidental artifact being mistaken for intentional at
some point in the future?

- Art