Subject: Re: [emergency] Azos AI, LLC Patent

Title: Re: [emergency] Azos AI, LLC Patent
Thanks Patti,

This is the first time I have heard of this. My question to OASIS would be: How did this get here? I don't recall this company being associated with this OASIS TC, let alone contributing anything that could be claimed to be ipr essential to CAP. I wonder if this is somehow connected to CAP before it was brought under OASIS? A cursory glance at their website indicates that their technology is "wireless" specific and CAP is transport independent.

?
Rex