Subject: FW: Affiliating with the EI Member Section

Hi TC Members,

We still have not heard from many of you!

The Emergency Interoperability (EI) Member Section is formed and the
Steering Committee is in place. Your organization can affiliate by becoming
a Supporting Entity to help fund the many initiatives going forward. This
means that you can direct OASIS to allocate a percentage of your dues to go
directly to the EI MS, this will not increase your annual dues; it simply
affects distribution of your dues. Please ask your OASIS primary rep to send
an email to (member-services@oasis-open.org) requesting affiliation with the
EI Member Section.

Your company/org. will be listed as a supporter on the EI Member Section web
pages; you will also gain voting rights in determining the MS Steering
Committee and other governance matters as described in the Rules of
Procedure.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns!

Regards,
Dee Schur

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:13 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Dee Schur
Subject: Affiliating with the EI Member Section

Emergency TC Members,

You can now affiliate your membership to the new Emergency Interoperability
Member Section in OASIS by an email from your Primary contact (or yourself
if you are an Individual member) to member-services@oasis-open.org
requesting to be affiliated with the EI Member Section.

This will list your membership as supporting the EI Member Section on their
web pages and a portion of your OASIS dues will be available to the EI MS
for their budgeting and using to support your mission.  You will have voting
rights in determining the MS Steering Committee and other governance matters
as described in the Rules of Procedure.

You should strongly consider making your commitment early, so you are
visible during the upcoming publicity, press release etc.

Please contact me or Dee Schur with any questions.

Thanks

Scott McGrath
Director of Member Services

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/