Subject: Re: Will you be able to join the teleconference tomorrow?

Thanks Renato,

I have deliberately held back on pushing EDXL-RIM until I can get my
OASIS membership renewed. I think the proposal I submitted Tuesday to
the Army Medical Research Command has a good chance at funding and
that will allow me to renew. However, now that that monster has been
put to bed for a couple of months, I can pursue some other options.

When/if I am able to renew, EDXL-RIM is going to be a major focus for
me because it ties into the Semantic Interoperability Service
Oriented Architecture Registry Repository (SISOA-RR) that is central
to the proposal I submitted. It is also a key tool for the adoption
effort for EM TC standards and other Emergency Management and Health
Informatics standards.