Subject: TC Meetings Today

TC Members,

Call in details for the meetings today are 605-725-3600, pass code 236489

There will be a meeting of the IF-SC at 11:30 EDT and an EM-TC
meeting at 12:00.

During the TC meeting Sarah Jones of SEARCH will provide an overview
of the Justice Information Exchange Modeling (JIEM) methodology and
tool, which have proved useful as an approach to documenting the
contextual requirements of information exchange in a public safety
setting.  In addition to introducing the tool and methodology, SEARCH
will walk the TC through a requirements model for Hospital
Availability developed earlier this year on a pilot project with DHS,
which showed the applicability of the tool in the emergency
management domain. A brief description of the JIEM methodology is available at
  http://www.search.org/files/pdf/JIEM_One_Page_Flyer-May07.pdf.

A WebEx meeting number will be provided during the call to view the
presentation.  Please join me in welcoming Sarah to our call today.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Program Manager