Subject: RE: [emergency] RE: Profiles - what do we mean by the term?

I would rather do it in this way:

1) in CAP 2.0, attach the srsName attribute;

2) create a very simple profile (not an extension) that says that the
attribute must have the value "urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326".

In this way, the new CAP 2.0 + profile would have exactly the same level of
interoperability as the current CAP 1.1, but those who do not want that
restriction can use either CAP 2.0 alone, or create another similar profile
specifying a different CRS.

Alessandro