Subject: EDXL-RM Zip Package Uploaded

HI Everyone,

I have uploaded a set of files in a Zipped Package:
EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-014-Pkg. It contains the Word and PDF
versions of the Specification Document and two zipped packages of
schemas for the XSDs and the XML Examples. These are the files for
the TC to review prior to a vote to advance this specification for
its second 60-Day Public Review.

We've done our best to make it ready for you. Have fun.