Subject: Re: EDXL - reference template implementation example

Thanks David,

This is excellent. I will be using it myself.

The next EM TC Adoption SC meeting is a week from this Friday, but
because a key member will be touring the Australian Emergency Reponse
Community, which is closely aligned with ours, I asked that we
postpone having you make a presentation to the EM TC Adoption SC
until his is back from that trip. So, Feb 22 is the date that we
would like to have you make your now well-worked-out presentation to
the Adoption SC on Friday, Feb 22, 2008.

Just for good measure, you might want to give some thought to how
this model will apply to EDXL-RM (Resource Messaging) which has 16
separate messages. My plan is to use this model for those messages.

We voted Thursday to take EDXL-RM forward to its second 60-Day Public
Review. I have already started work on a full implementation myself
targeting the local counties in the SF Bay Area, starting with Santa
Clara, as the county most likely to understand the benefit of
standardized IT. I am teaming up with David Coggeshall whose work was
the subject at the IRSC meeting you attended January 16. We have a
lot of local connections. The next target on our list will be Contra
Costa, which, like Arlington, VA  has a quite advanced Emergency
Operations Center. As far as I  know the Committee Draft version I
uploaded last week will be the Public Review version with name
changes in the title and filename.