Subject: RE: EDXL HAVE documents for public review

Hi Elysa,

  There’s a few problems with the documents that need to be resolved before the Public Review notice can go out. The main issue is that for a 15-day review, a change-marked copy or detailed change log from the previous Public Review Draft must be included in the package. This is because the material up for review is limited to information that was changed since the last public review.

Minor issues to be corrected:

Document Status: Public Review Draft 04

(Public Review Draft 03 was 11 October 2007; no Revision … Revision implies unapproved document)

URIs: -r02 should be removed from filenames;

This version: should point to /pr04/

Previous version: should point to:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-have/pr03/emergency_edxl_have-1.0-spec-pr03.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-have/pr03/emergency_edxl_have-1.0-spec-pr03.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-have/pr03/emergency_edxl_have-1.0-spec-pr03.pdf

Must conform to boilerplate. Replace first two paragraphs with the following:

This document was last revised or approved by the Emergency Management  on the above date. The level of approval is also listed above. Check the "Latest Version" or "Latest Approved Version" location noted above for possible later revisions of this document.

For schema changes the detailed change log is the best approach.

I’ll do my best to process this as quickly as I can pending receipt of updated files.

Regards,

Mary