Subject: EDXL HAVE documents for 15-day public review

Dear Mary,

Please find the links below for the EDXL-HAVE documents being submitted for 15-Day Public Review.  The minutes for our 3/4/08 telecon accepted that these changes represent no substantive changes, voted for Committee Draft and for 15-Day Public Review.

They meeting notes can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/27504/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%203-4-08.doc

Package
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=27472

WORD
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=27473

PDF
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=27474

HTML
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=27475

SCHEMA
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=27476

Let me know if there is anything else we can do.  Also, please keep me posted as to the status.  I will need to present this at the next EIC meeting this coming Wednesday (March 12).

Thanks as always for your help and support,
Elysa