Subject: CAP and EDXL-DE

Hi all - we've just demonstrated sending CAP messages over EDXL-DE
between our prototype software [1] and a commercial vendor [2]. We
think this could be a "first" for two independent developments. (We
would be happy to hear that we are not!)

The next step is EDXL-RM over EDXL-DE.

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.nicta.com.au/research/projects/smart_applications_for_emergencies/information/demonstrator