Subject: HAVE Vote for Committee Specification Ballot

Dear Friends,

We have completed the 15-Day Public Review for EDXL/HAVE with no
comments submitted!  Congratulations all, especially Sukumar who
edited the document and put so much time into the effort.  The next
step is for the TC to meet and vote on submitting this Committee
Draft for a Committee Specification.  Once we do this vote, we will
send the artifacts and the minutes of that meeting to our TC
Administrator, Mary McRae.  She will begin a 7 day ballot for
us.  That will be a special vote that requires 2/3, or a special
majority of the TC.  After this successful ballot, three use cases
and a few other details Sukumar is working on - we can request a vote
that EDXL/HAVE be submitted for an OASIS wide Standard vote.  All
that to say this:

PLEASE BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW FOR A QUICK VOTE:  12:00 EDT, April 3
(Thurs), 605-475-6350, 227979.

We must have the statements of use prior to the Standard vote.  If we
can get these in place by April 7, we could go for the Standard vote
April 15.  Otherwise, it will be May 15 - or the 15th of the month
after we get the statements.  Please respond to this list with your
intent to make the statement, so we can begin to prepare the actual language.

Many thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO/COO