Subject: EDXL-RIM SC set up, Please Join, Meeting Today?

Hi Everyone,

The EDXL-RIM SC has been set up. So please join if you want to
contribute to this work.

We scheduled our first meeting for today, but I think I did not ask
Elysa to set up the time for us with the DHS phone service, so if we
can use that number, please reply to this message Elysa.

We set the time for 5 p.m. Eastern Time, so we can still manage to
get this together if you all would like to get this effort kicked
off. Sorry I didn't notice this until today, but the OASIS Symposium
and other presentations have been keeping me busy.

You need to join the group to get on the email list so I am sending
this to the TC as well as our small list.