Subject: Re: EDXL template and rules documentation

Thanks David,

I really appreciate this. I would love to say
that now that I've wrapped the current crop of
presentations that I will have plenty of time to
work with JCAM, but the fact is I will only have
some time. Of that's a step above no time.

In any event, before I go ape on the effort to
start evangelizing and educating about EDXL, CAM,
CIQ, et al, I have to finish my EDXL-RM
application, but I will be starting on the
evangelical task while I finish it up, and that
especially includes CAM.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, so it
doesn't came in out of the blue week after next.
Also, it will have at least two venues in fall,
Sept. at the 6th SOA for E-Government Conference
and October at a Collaboration Expedition
Workshop.