Subject: RE: EDXL template and rules documentation

Rex,

Appreciate the feedback.

I'm catching up to you now I have this base functionality finished!

Next week I'm working on test case generation - so hopefully that's something you can try right away with your RM application.

Basically the CAM template contains all the semantics to allow automatic rich test case generation - potentially of 100's of sample messages...

Being able to rapidly tailor the EDXL to match your own local test case -wantlist - and publish that template and test cases.

We'll see how this comes together...

; -)

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Date: Fri, May 23, 2008 5:54 pm
To: "David RR Webber \(XML\)" <david@drrw.info>,  rexb@starbourne.com
Cc: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks David,

I really appreciate this. I would love to say
that now that I've wrapped the current crop of
presentations that I will have plenty of time to
work with JCAM, but the fact is I will only have
some time. Of that's a step above no time.

In any event, before I go ape on the effort to
start evangelizing and educating about EDXL, CAM,
CIQ, et al, I have to finish my EDXL-RM
application, but I will be starting on the
evangelical task while I finish it up, and that
especially includes CAM.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, so it
doesn't came in out of the blue week after next.
Also, it will have at least two venues in fall,
Sept. at the 6th SOA for E-Government Conference
and October at a Collaboration Expedition
Workshop.