Subject: [emergency] Re: [emergency-gis] 10 minutes late, no one on call

Thanks Carl,

The fact that I was still ten minutes late after making a special
point of highlighting it in my calendar so that I couldn't miss it
just shows how my tunnel vision operates once I get a problem in my
teeth. I hate letting go until I've solved it, and right now I'm
trying to get drop down list event handler to work the way I want it
to. It's a problem trying to find some documentation on how NetBeans
6.1 does this. I don't know how much you use Java or either eclipse
or NetBeans IDEs, but documentation and tutorials from v5.5 don't
help and limited documentation on new features, especially the new
on-demand property binding are driving me nuts.

Sheeesh!
Rex