Subject: Re: [emergency] CAIRNS - Initial Open Source Release

Thanks Renato,

Congratulations!

I will certainly make sure this is announced in the various
communities I work with.

I'm about to announce my own EDXL-RM open source project on SourceForge.

The collaborative grou I've been trying to build, the Integrated
Response Service Consortium (IRSC) is involved in a Collaborative
Expedition Workshop Oct. 7 at NSF in DC. I will include mention of
CAIRNS in that venue. Would you like to send a small set of slides,
with a script, or, better, would you like to participate? While this
is a US-centric, federal inter-agency community, I would like very
much to show how the OASIS specifications are gaining international
traction. However, the report would need to be short, like a press
release or newsbrief to fit in the whole workshop. I think it would
be an excellent note to strike, but I would have to get agreement
from the convenor, Susan Turnbull of General Services Administration.
I'm copying the IRSC group.

Congratulations, Again,
Rex