Subject: Informal Meeting Notes: 10-14-08

Hi Everyone,

While we did not attempt to have a regular TC meeting, we did meet
for 15 minutes.

Informal Meeting Notes for EM TC Meeting 10-14-08

We observed a minute of silence for Elysa and her family.

Attendees:
Andrew Sonner,
Jacob Westfall,
Dave Ellis,
Rex Brooks,
Gary Ham,
Tim Gilmore,
Jim Goodson-ok to work on calling org reps for EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE
Sukumar-ok to work on calling reps for EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE

Rex said he'll contact Mary McRae for list of Organizational
Representatives and will distribute to those noted above, who
volunteered to work on calling org reps.

Best Regards,