Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Recent CBRN Interoperability for Situational Awareness Workshop

> mechanisms focused on particular issues would be helpful. As Art
> notes, we may eventually see patterns develop that we can incorporate
> in a more comprehensive document if we think that's best.

So instead of a sensor profile, or single best practices guide, create a number of "application notes" or "usage guides"?  What would these guides be called and the topics be?  Is this something Adoption might want to ask for comments/feedback on from the CAP community in order to develop a list?

--
jake@jpw.biz