Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Recent CBRN Interoperability for Situational Awareness Workshop

I would be very wary of using CAP to encode anything related to a sensor
description, metadata, semantics, or processes. This is what the OGC
sensor standards are designed for. I would, however, suggest that
providing CAP examples for the CBRN community where the observation that
triggered the alert is a component of the CAP message would be extremely
helpful. The CAP message could include a reference to the full sensor
description (A SensorML schema) using the
cap.alertInfoResource.uri.identifier.

Cheers

Carl