Subject: No EM-TC Meeting 12-9-08

Friends,

There will be no EM-TC meeting 12/9/08.  As most of you know there is
a CAP Workshop in Geneva Dec 9-10.  A link to the details can be
found on the home page of the OASIS web site.  I am attending the
workshop on behalf of the OASIS Interoperability Member
Section.  I'll post an overview at the conclusion.

Our next scheduled meeting date is Christmas week which is
problematic for many with vacations, etc.    Therefore, please join
the next full EM-TC meeting on January 6 at the regular time.

Please check Kavi and stay in touch with the list for subcommittee
meetings that will continue through December according to the chairs
of those committees.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.