Subject: OASIS EDXL-HAVE v1.0 standard - additional comments and questions

OASIS members,

In developing our test procedures based on the OASIS EDXL-HAVE 1.0 standard, we have noted a number of comments regarding the standard and schema file. Please review the attached list of comments for future EDXL-HAVE standard updates. The first issue in the list refers to incorrect links in the schema file which we view as a priority to resolve. Item 3 is in regard to the normative portions of the standard. A number of other items are related to the non-normative DOM.

Thank you again for reading our concerns for these additional issues (see OASIS-HAVE Issues.doc attachment).

Timothy Gilmore

NIMS STEP Test and Evaluation Engineer

606-274-2063

OASIS-HAVE_Issues.doc