Subject: Canadian Profile draft available

Hi,
	This may be of interest only to those members working on the Profiles SC, but I have an updated draft of the Canadian Profile that the working group has been developing since the public release of the May 8th draft this year.  Its not public at this time, very much a work in progress but could be useful nonetheless, so contact me directly if you are interested in being sent a copy.  Thanks,

--
jake@jpw.biz