Subject: RE: [emergency] Calendar Question: Our next TC meeting fall onInauguration Day, so...?

Hi Tom,

That would also work for me.

I originally brought the subject up because I thought I was probably
not alone in having ignored the overlap of the TC schedule with the
Inauguration. I didn't bring up the other overlaps, with IF and CAP
Profiles, figuring that folks would notice that on their own. We
still have another week to discuss and adjust our schedules. As
another option we may want or need to push the TC and IF meetings to
the following week. I don't personally have a schedule conflict, I
was just noting that others might.