Subject: Letter from Profiles SC

EM-TC Members,

Please find the attached letter from the co-chairs of the Profiles
SC.  It identifies what the SC would like for the TC to review as
well as some background of their work to date.  We will discuss this
topic on our agenda at the meeting tomorrow.  We would like to vote
on the possibility of taking some interim work from the SC into public review.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Warning Systems, Inc.