Subject: Special EM-TC Meeting today 5pm

TC Members,

An EM-TC Meeting today is specially called to discuss two issues that pertain to the CAP Profiles SC.  The SC is seeking guidance from the TC on how to proceed on two items.  Briefly, these are how to indicate the use of response type "avoid" and what of the system specific details need to be included in the profile spec.  More about these two positions later, I just wanted to make everyone aware of this meeting at 5pm EST today.  We are interested in getting a wide hearing in the TC audience on these two topics.  A vote will likely be called.  OASIS staff will be available on the call to provide guidance.  Please reply to this message if cannot make this time.

Thanks again for all your help in moving this work through so expeditiously.

Regards,
Elysa