Subject: IPAWS Profile Schema

Hi,
	The IPAWS Profile draft submitted to the TC for consideration has some comments in the included XML Schema that I want to bring up.  The profile schema is a derivative of CAP 1.1 in that it uses the same base schema and adds additional profile constraints.  There are some profile requirements that cannot be expressed using a schema and are not present.  Others can be expressed easily, and some require further levels of detail and complexity.  The comments in the schema note that some requirements such as timezones in the dateTime values could be expressed using regular expressions but would add some complexity not normally found in previous TC schemas.
	I support adding these requirements to the schema as regular expressions to clearly articulate the additional constraints of the profile versus CAP 1.1.  Are there any concerns from other members about doing this, or perhaps an alternate method of achieving the same goal in the schema?

--
jake@jpw.biz