Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP-IPAWS Profile

Hi,
	I should be available as well.  Regarding the reasons to include/exclude Appendix B, Art provided detailed reasoning for his position on excluding it.  I think it would benefit the TC to hear from someone who is in favour of including it, provide similar reasoning to ensure all opinions are being heard and considered.  There may be some misunderstandings and having this in advance of Friday's meeting could help move this along.

--
jake@jpw.biz